Ip: mc.legends-realm.com
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» creative killing
Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:03 pm by JBlockie

» Guard Vancancies
Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am by Guest

» Bacon Monster Kill Aura
Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am by chaoskitty

» Im not hacking
Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am by Theflamingfred

» Galxis' Application
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 am by Galxis

» ThereapX76 Application
Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:18 am by ThereapX76

» Unban Appeal for Bork3 And Chucub
Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 am by dannybtw

» OMARATION's Application
Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 pm by Chucub

» Almost a faction wide ban.
Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:08 pm by dannybtw

Top posting users this month

Share | 
 

 I've got enough of this server.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fuzzy



Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: I've got enough of this server.   Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:22 am

So first off, me and my friend was pvping, then Blusey came in godmode and took alot of me and my friends health, didnt kill us but still took alot of health.

Proof that he had godmode that day:

youtube . com/watch?v=cjjiOeaoiu8

Then I was like wtf? And I made this video proving he had godmode. in pvp.

Then I it was purple somthing he jailed me for no resson at all, he claimed that I pvp logged even thouge I was at my /f home ( you can proberly sheck the loggs for that ).
Later the same day I was pvping him and another guy me and my friend vs them.
but then Pruple somthing kicked my friend and killed him, then they went after me.
We both died, it's okey but then he claimed we hacked ect ect and got both of us banned ( me temp banned)

So if any of the guards mods or admins ask to pvp DONT they will just ( I dont if everyone will ) but the one I've stumble apon have abused there commands to get advantages.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iixRyanxii



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: I've got enough of this server.   Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:00 pm

OK lets start. First of, I was fighting you with Buildablock and you pvp logged. Pvp log/running is illegal on this server. 10 minute jail for not following the rules Deal with it.

Secondly, I kicked him for DUPING. Spamming instant damage potions at players isn't aloud. A lot of people have been banned in the past for duping things and duping potions. I then jailed you so Dannybtw could deal with the duper. He instantly knew you were a duper therefore you're duping friend was banned. It's not abuse in anyway shape or form.
AND Blusey was in Godmode Finding people like you who duped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuzzy



Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: I've got enough of this server.   Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:26 pm

iixRyanxii wrote:
OK lets start. First of, I was fighting you with Buildablock and you pvp logged. Pvp log/running is illegal on this server. 10 minute jail for not following the rules Deal with it.

Secondly, I kicked him for DUPING. Spamming instant damage potions at players isn't aloud. A lot of people have been banned in the past for duping things and duping potions. I then jailed you so Dannybtw could deal with the duper. He instantly knew you were a duper therefore you're duping friend was banned. It's not abuse in anyway shape or form.
AND Blusey was in Godmode Finding people like you who duped.

Wait, so you're saying it's not allowed to run away in a fight?
Also, I find it quite funny since I was far away from you when i "pvp logged" as you said, I was inside my own house.
and IF i pvp logged there should be a NPC with the name pvplogger and you could easily kill that.

Second, I never duped I defended my friend OMAR and I got banned for that, because I never duped and I was really sure he wasnt to, but I still got banned for defending my own friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iixRyanxii



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: I've got enough of this server.   Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:21 pm

NPC doesn't appear any more, Maybe if you pvp a lot like me you'd understand how anoyeying it is when people pvp log and ender pearl out of combat. If you was inside you're house I would of been able to jail you. However I couldn't due to you being offline. So yes, You was not in you're house.

Don't even try to say you wasn't duping as an OP checked you're chests and it had duped items. I'm not wasting my time replying to you're crap just so you can try get you're friend unbanned. If you have a problem please discuss it with someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuzzy



Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: I've got enough of this server.   Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:47 pm

iixRyanxii wrote:
NPC doesn't appear any more, Maybe if you pvp a lot like me you'd understand how anoyeying it is when people pvp log and ender pearl out of combat. If you was inside you're house I would of been able to jail you. However I couldn't due to you being offline. So yes, You was not in you're house.

Don't even try to say you wasn't duping as an OP checked you're chests and it had duped items. I'm not wasting my time replying to you're crap just so you can try get you're friend unbanned. If you have a problem please discuss it with someone else.

You have to be one of the most retarded admins, fucking sheck the loggs to sheck if I did /f home at that moment at that time ect ect.
and I pvp alot and I know it's retarded when people ender pearl into safty zones or pvp logg.
But I've never experienced somone pvp logging me so I couldnt know that NPC dosent exist anymore.
And how do you sheck if the items are "duped" thats the most retareded relpy I've ever seen.
If you mean by I've got alot of items its because I've got alot of money ( 945k ) and then I can buy shit at AUC or at shop.

Also, look what I found screensnapr.com/v/KNpGFn.png
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iixRyanxii



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: I've got enough of this server.   Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Check* Not sheck
1) I'm not admin.
2)Can't shift click duped items.
You're temp banned for duping like the rest of you're faction. If you don't like it find a different server because people like you, Dupers, Ruin this server.

Look at the price of mob spawner's.
Why are they 10k ? Because everyone have them.
Why does everyone have them? You can answer that one I think.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuzzy



Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: I've got enough of this server.   Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:03 pm

iixRyanxii wrote:
Check* Not sheck
1) I'm not admin.
2)Can't shift click duped items.
You're temp banned for duping like the rest of you're faction. If you don't like it find a different server because people like you, Dupers, Ruin this server.

Look at the price of mob spawner's.
Why are they 10k ? Because everyone have them.
Why does everyone have them? You can answer that one I think.

Not sheck
1) You have ability to guard and kick.
2) People like that kick people in middle of pvp ruin the game, and jail people with no PROPER proof and just do it because they suck at pvping and they got mad and jailed them to think he is better.

And IF i have 934k I think I can afford a few mob spawners, For god sake I bought 25 diamonds for 100k for the luls-
Also when we raided you I saw alot of items I had to drag into my own inventory I couldnt shift click. I can't remember if you was in that faction something with ujelly or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iixRyanxii



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: I've got enough of this server.   Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:58 pm

I ruin it for dupers who I catch, Duped pots gives me a sign that you have been duping therefore I tell a OP. We don't want dupers on this server. We ruin it by banning them. Easy enough.

After this post I wont be posting any more. So feel free to talk to you're self.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blusey



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-04-16

PostSubject: Re: I've got enough of this server.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:12 am

To me being in GM. I wasn't. I was in Godmode but I didn't know about it myself. We spoke about this personally I heavily apologised and offered to even give you new gear. So don't try pulling that.

I had been in GM/Creative before hand working on shops and decided to pvp so I had myself De-op'd and had my gm changed to normal. Also to the duping thing. Yes we did find you had duped things. Also there was nothing duped in uJellehs base. As a mod I vanished and checked your f home and I found multiple duped item's. Along with I believe catching omar duping himself with xp bottles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dannybtw
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 58
Join date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: I've got enough of this server.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:15 am

Ok considering im most likely the closest to an admin thats on atm

1. blusey didnt hit you = not fighting or abusing gm/godmode
2. got proof of ryan abusing?
3. we went on a ban spree yesterday anyone suspected of duping there chests were searched and were banned if we found a duped item.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I've got enough of this server.   

Back to top Go down
 
I've got enough of this server.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» .^f2F-.Swemmei Recruting in server 1
» Lag playing in Taiwan server from Shanghai
» Proxy Server Taiwan: How To.
» WoW "Development" Server
» Omnos (( Maybe another name depending on server)) Sunbearer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Realm :: Server :: General-
Jump to: